Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's gift

Hello fashion friend's...hope you all had an amazing Valentine's day! My bf and I stayed home and we exchanged little gifts... I got this teddy bear but it seems more like a dog...lol!
I got him a Tee by Pull&Bear which had two similar tees in a special package only for Valentine's day...I'm wearing it on the photo but it's not very clear! Hope you like it...the photo is via Instagram!
Have a great day you all!!!
You can see the tees here http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/pullandbeargr/en/pullandbear/29020#/799509/JUST LOVE MOON T-SHIRT

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! i love the celebrity inspirations, and you have great feature posts. enjoyed browsing. :) i'm your newest follower, and hoping to visit again and stay connected. all the best on your lovely blog, and have a great wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your cookie comments!! I'm so happy to read them!Don't forget to follow me with Google and Bloglovin!!!
xoxo,Penny!