Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My first DIY bracelets



Hello fashion friends! I always thought that making these bracelets on your own can be very tricky but once you start with them you get used of the idea. I'm not saying that it's the most easiest thing in the world but it worths trying! All you need to do is visit a beads store that sells all these kind of stuff, if you live in Athens though try to take a walk at the flea market in Monastiraki area...you'll find lots of great stuff to start with your bracelets! For more instructions visit these pages here and here.....it's the WonestlyWTF blog! Hope you like them!!!
Have a great day you all!!
xoxo
Penny

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the bracelets & thanks for sharing the links! I have a couple bracelets I started to DIY, but I never seem to finish the projects that I start. Gotta get back into finishing them now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your cookie comments!! I'm so happy to read them!Don't forget to follow me with Google and Bloglovin!!!
xoxo,Penny!